Welcome to the SOSP 2021 Website
The biennial ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles is the world's premier forum for researchers, developers, programmers, and teachers of computer systems technology. Academic and industrial participants present research and experience papers that cover the full range of theory and practice of computer systems software.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic, the ACM SIGOPS steering committee has elected to move SOSP 2021 to an online format. Please see this announcement for details about the change in format.
- July 21st, 2021: Want to join the Artifact Evaluation Committee? Nominate yourself here! Deadline August 6th.
- July 21st, 2021: Artifact Evaluation details have been announced. See the sysartifacts site for details.
- May 28th, 2021: PLOS 2021 workshop announced
- May 28th, 2021: ResilientFL 2021 workshop announced
- March 19th, 2021: Student Research Competition announced. Abstracts due July 30th.
|Deadline to Register Abstracts||April 30, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)||Submission Site|
|Submission Deadline (No extensions)||May 7, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)||Submission Site|
|Reviews available for author response||July 20, 2021|
|Author Response due||July 23, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)|
|Acceptance Notification||August 9, 2021|
|Camera Ready due||September 27, 2021|
|Workshop Proposals Due||April 30, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)||Call For Workshops|
|Workshop Notification of Acceptance||May 3, 2021|
|Workshop Call For Papers Due||May 6, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)|
|Student Research Competition Abstracts Due||July 30, 2021||Student Research Competition|
|AE Committee Self-Nominations Due||August 6, 2021||See Artifact Evaluation|
|PLOS Submission Deadline||August 6, 2021||Workshops|
|ResilientFL Submission Deadline||August 24, 2021||Workshops|
|Workshops Date||October 25, 2021|
|Conference Dates||October 26-28, 2021|