Hosting a Workshop
SOSP 2021 will officially host workshops virtually on Monday, October 25th. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results of topics related to SOSP in an interactive environment. We invite proposals for open workshops with the intent to draw upon the collective experience, interests, and opinions of all SOSP attendees.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible). Please note if committee members have already tentatively agreed or not.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information about which conference the workshop was co-located with.
- Brief rationale for the workshop and for co-locating with SOSP.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- The workshop deadlines (internal and external).
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of hours, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
|Workshop Proposals Due||April 30, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)||See CFW|
|Workshop Notification of Acceptance||May 3, 2021|
|Workshop Call For Papers Due||May 6, 2021 (2:59 PM US/Pacific)|
|Workshops Date||October 25, 2021|
|Conference Dates||October 26-28, 2021|
Proposals, and any questions, should be emailed to the SOSP 2021 Workshop Chair, Manos Kapritsos (firstname.lastname@example.org).